The BeSafe Izi Plus is ECE R44 04 approved and protects a rear-facing child weighing from 0-25 kg or from approx. 6 months to 5 years of age.
BeSafe iZi Plus is Plus approved. In 2009, the Swedish VTI and NTF introduced the Plus test as a seal of approval for child seats. The Plus test is one of the most stringent tests in the world for child seats and very few child seats pass this test. The requirements of the Plus test are so stringent that forward-facing child seats are not able to meet these requirements.
- New belt routings allow for easier, improved and safer installation.
- The internal harness and head rest may be adjusted with one simple hand movement.
- The front brace permits very tight installation of the childseat.
- Option to increase the child’s legroom by moving the front brace.
- High level of safety through side impact protection. (EPS at the head, stomach and thighs)
- Easy to fit the child in the seat. Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
- Cannot be shipped overseas.