iZi Kid i-Size is one of the first child safety seats that is approved under the latest regulations for child safety seats. While current regulations (ECE r 44) was started in the 70s , the UN r 129 (i-Size) is from 2013/2014. i- Size is better suited to modern cars and current traffic. It also has tougher requirements regarding side impact. Therefore, UN r 129 (i-Size) is the safest choice.
- BeSafe iZi Kid i-Size has one of the best sleeping positions in the market and gives your child a comfortable sleep in the car.
- BeSafe iZi Kid i-Size is mounted rearfacing with ISOfix, and approved up to 105 cm standing height. The car seat has an extended harness and headrest and better room for legs thanks to its new construction.
- Easier and safer installation especially regarding the use of ISOfix and the new support leg both with new green indicators and audible alarm system.
- Double – EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck
- Easy adjust harness/headrest
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
- Complete inner EPS body shell
Stature height: 61 – 105 cm
Max. Weight: 0 - 18 kg
Approx age: 6 mth - 4 yrs
Facing: Rearfacing Installation
ISOfix Approved: UN r 129 (i-Size)